Dermal fillers can be used to smooth away facial lines and wrinkles, create fuller lips, shape facial contours and revitalise the skin. The most common areas treated are:
- The nose to mouth lines (Nasolabial fold).
- Lines around the mouth (Perioral lines and Oral Commissures).
- Natural lip enhancement and definition of the border.
- Cheek enhancement and volume replacement of the mid-face area.
- Nose reshaping and correction.(Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty)
- Volume restoration in the temple area.
- Earlobe enhancement and volume replacement.
- Reduction of dynamic lines in forehead and volume replacement for brow lift.
- Also can be used for replacing soft tissue volume loss and scar corrections.